- Studies show that migraine pain is associated with uneven distribution of blood flow in the brain. It is well accepted in the literature that PEMF dilates blood vessels, capillaries and micro capillaries. Stop The Pressure,..So You Can Smile Again!
- Like many readers, existing users, old users or someone new to the whole thing, you too will have many questions about EarthPulse PEMF & ES devices. Use the FAQs and User Manuals of EarthPulse Magnetic & Electrical Stimulation devices. What to expect and how to …
- Banking sleep for better physical performance using PEMF therapy is effective for athletes, fitness professionals, and for everyone else. How to Biohack your sleep using PEMF devices for ergogenic performance enhancement.
- EarthPulse™ interviewed one of it's early adopters, Giordan Pogioli , USA Swimming National Team Alumni after 10 years of being on the EarthPulse™ nighttime PEMF therapy. Learn how EarthPulse™ PEMF is a safe, non-invasive method of using magnetic fields to optimize performance, long-term and naturally.
- Research review on Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) & rTMS therapy for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). We offer Veterans up to 40% discount.
Reviews on Google
16:00 03 Dec 16
I have been using my Earthpulse for three months now and can say that it has allowed me to get good sleep. I have narcolepsy and used to sleep four hours and then spend the rest of the night awake. I now can sleep straight through, even with bathroom breaks. While it didn't fix my narcolepsy, because narcolepsy is a chemical deficiency in the brain, I still experience "knock-out" episodes during the day when sitting in a chair, but it is not as severe. Also be prepared for more intense dreams. I have also used the unit to directly "treat" specific pain areas on my body and it has reduced the pain. I have slept with it under the mattress as well as in the bed. I adjust the strength accordingly and the benefit is just as effective. I am a massage therapist and I tape it under the massage table and several clients have reported a strong calming effect, I use 10 Hz for those sessions. The portability for traveling is also a great feature. I wouldn't be without this unit.- Ron Patzer
01:12 03 Jan 17
I don't have sleep problems, but I bought my EarthPulse unit to help heal a back and hip injury that I had over a year ago. For several months, I couldn't put any weight on my leg and could barely lift it a few inches off the floor. After much research, I learned about the amazing benefits of PEMF therapy but the prices of most systems out there were beyond my means. Then I discovered EarthPulse, and after careful research and comparisons, I decided to buy the least expensive model (with only one magnet) last August. I did't know how my body would react to the EarthPulse's PEMF, so I started at very low settings. After about three weeks, my back pain was much less, and could lift my leg higher. I've been using my EP unit almost 24/7, and now I'm using 9.6Hz at the highest amplitude setting (100%). The back pain disappeared a couple of months ago for good. I can now put quite a bit of weight on my leg and lift it almost 8" inches higher than before I started using the EP unit. I wish I had started at the higher settings from the beginning so my healing would have gone faster. Anyway, I'm very happy with the results so far, and I'm considering buying the model with two magnets. Customer service has been great! I had many questions, both before purchasing and after receiving the unit, and they answered quickly. I would highly recommend an EarthPulse unit to anyone.
10:20 02 Dec 16
Its amazing and everyone should own one. I'm sleeping better, and feel more energized! Thank you Earthpulse!
22:37 12 Jul 16
I'm not sure the Earth Pulse is for me. There are times I seen to sleep well followed by nights when I can't shut down my brain long enough for sleep to come. My night-work, day-sleep can't be helping this but this is the career I chose. I have tried the different settings (Hz/%) but they don't really make a big difference in my overall sleep quality/quantity. Maybe some further instruction/advice from Sleep Tech would be helpful. I do appreciate the chance to try this unit out and I'll be genuinely sorry to have to send it back.
02:18 29 Oct 16
I had extremely high hopes for the earthpulse, as I have always had sleep troubles. When I broke my ankle, I decided to finally purchase an earthpulse in order to not only improve sleep, but to use the magnet on my ankle to speed healing. Now, after 90 days of trying different frequencies and amplitudes, I have noticed almost no improvement in sleep quality. As for the ankle, I had to stop using the earthpulse on the ankle after about a month because my healing was actually going slower than what is typical, and putting the magnet on my ankle just caused more pain. I hate to leave this unhappy review, but I highly encourage anyone considering an earthpulse to try to borrow one from someone before purchasing. They do have a 90 day return policy, but shipping is never refunded, and that cost is more than a 50 dollar loss already.
17:29 18 Jan 17
As I have aged, it has become more difficult for me to get to sleep and stay asleep. That is why I bought the EarthPulse. I was having so much difficulty sleeping that the EP did not work for me at first. I guess it was difficult for my body to get in rhythm with the device. But after several weeks, although I still sometimes have trouble getting to sleep, once asleep, I am experiencing deep restorative sleep, often dreaming and sleeping longer. I have mostly used program mode 3, so that may be why I sometimes still have trouble falling asleep. I would definitely recommend the EP to anyone with insomnia.