- Plug the POWER-SUPPLY into wall outlet (100 – 240 volts AC / 50 or 60 Hz). Use international pin adapter if required. Please don’t use power strips.
- Plug the power-supply cable into the large jack on back of control unit.
- Firmly plug electromagnet(s) into remaining jack(s). Please familiarize yourself now with electromagnet schematic diagram so there is no confusion about modular electromagnet parts, removing cross-polarity-ring, or removing core & base-plate.
- Remove Electromagnet CROSS-POLARIZING ring so your magnet(s) look like the Sleep configured magnet in the next section with crosspolarity-
- Press ON/OFF button; CONTROLLER boots to 9.6Hz
- Press UP/DOWN arrow buttons to scroll programs; find RECOVER again and press SELECT; LCD then displays TIME-REMAINING 8:00 (hours)
- UP/DOWN arrows adjust TIME setting in 15 minute increments; Set time now for any setting. Press START/SELECT and blue diode blink in time with a magnetic pulse. The controller is now active at 70% amplitude
- UP/DOWN arrows adjust AMPLITUDE in 10% increments (only while a signal is active and blue diode is blinking);
- Test electromagnet output as shown in the next section.