EMF protection is a modern requirement. As a species we tolerated 50 Hz / 60 Hz power frequency from our walls pretty well, however radiofrequency RF from cell phone masts, cordless home phones and WiFi are a completely different and far more insidious story. PEMF at our range of frequencies (1 – 14.1 Hz) is diametrically opposed to EMF at power and radio frequency RF.
Watch the first 5 minutes of this video The Cooking of Humanity and you won’t be able to stop. Former Royal Navy Microwave Weapons Specialist discusses WiFi in classrooms cooking your daughters’ eggs and the wave of birth defects we should expect around 2020-2030. Here’s a good resource about smart meter protection.
Early studies of RF showed distinct detrimental non-thermal effects. It wasn’t until the “wireless revolution” that money trumped science and precautionary principals in one fell sweep. EMF protection is unfortunately now required particularly if living in urban settings due to high-frequency wireless signal density. International EMF Scientist Appeal.
Oxidative mechanisms of biological activity of low-intensity radiofrequency radiation. PEMF is known to neutralise oxidative electrons. We believe EarthPulse™ PEMF reduces production of oxidative electrons due to the metabolism of oxygen during oxidative phosphorylation. At the very least it helps mitigate somewhat the oxidative effects of the EMR. If you factor in that EarthPulse™ PEMF provides a relatively strong interruptive signal to the room, it’s more than likely that the EP provides quite a bit more benefit in regard to avoiding oxidative mechanisms caused by EMR.
The Definitive List of Peer-Reviewed EMR Research including those showing no effects. Each one designated as finding or not finding biological effects. 10:1 or close, finding biological effects. BigTelecom sponsored studies can’t keep up.
The billions or Trillions of WATTS of RF being pumped into the Earth’s atmosphere every day has now morphed Schumann Resonance that has been stable for eons. Now even if you live off the grid, you’re now trying to sleep well in a 20+ Hz Schumann Resonance field. Nearly impossible.
EarthPulse™ or something like an EarthPulse™ is now required for optimum health and vitality. EarthPulse Sleep on CommandTM provides nighttime EMF protection while entraining brain toward deeper sleep counteracting this Schumann Morph. Over days and weeks, you’ll become far more resilient to unfriendly EMFs during the day.
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy – PEMF as Disruptive Field for EMF Protection:
These detrimental effects are primarily due to EMF at high frequency (out of the normal range of our stress-free brain-wave rhythms). Additionally the brain’s frequency following response causes brain to pace these high frequency fields disrupting sleep. These detrimental fields tend to raise brain frequency to unnaturally high Beta-rhythm thereby negatively affecting brain’s ability to reach adequate duration of Delta-rhythm at night. Even the Schumann waves are changing due to the influx of Gigawatts of RF and microwave fields. Everyone needs an EarthPulse™ to protect them.
If you use cell phones regularly, 900 MHz – 2.4 GHz cordless phones, are exposed to WiFi all day at work or in school, or live next door or on adjacent floors to WiFi, live in a smart-meter grid, work or go to school near cellular masts (especially members of police, military), or are an IT professional; you owe it to self and family to read the precautionary studies in the EMF-protection bibliography below linked directly to NIH confirming detrimental psychological and neurological effects including sleep disturbance (or full-blown insomnia), migraine / headache syndromes, depression, disorientation, confusion, muscle twitch or full-blown neurological disease and reproductive issues.
You should not live, work or go to school within 1000 feet of cellular base stations. Children should not attend school where WiFi has been adopted. Particularly young girls where their eggs will be irradiate for a decade before attempting to have healthy children of their own.
You can protect from and reverse detrimental EMF effects with EarthPulse™. The infrasonic (under 14.1 Hz) stepping up and down EarthPulse™ fields acts particularly well as a disruptive field to help mitigate the negative effect of both power and radio frequency magnetic fields.
During the day, our stepping up and down ALERT-MODE pulsed electromagnetic field keeps you entrained to Low-Beta Rhythm and any of our SLEEP-MODE programs at nighttime entrain you to sleep while acting as a disruptive fields to EMF. Regular nighttime use provides your cells better resiliency to EMF exposure all day.
EarthPulse Sleep on Command™ Is the best EMF protection money can buy. It not only provides an interruptive signal turning most harmful electromagnetic radiation into background noise, it re-tunes your mitochondria to metabolize oxygen far more efficiently.
Electromagnetic noise inhibits radiofrequency radiation-induced DNA damage and reactive oxygen species – due to EarthPulse™ constant stepping up / down EarthPulse™ is the perfect interruptive field for nighttime (or alert daytime use).The ultimate in EMF protection. About the only hurdle it won’t get you over is a “smart” utility meter within 25 feet of your bed.
EarthPulseTM provides your cells an electronic-tune-up that vastly improves cellular energy production for better detoxification, nighttime repair, hormone production, memory consolidation and immune function.
Reverses much of the detrimental effects of EMF on the mitochondria and psychey ; rest assured the mitochondria are crippled by EMF causing premature aging and old age diseases in the young. Guaranteed to greatly improve sleep & vastly improve daytime performance in less than 90 days or return for refund.
Electromagnetic Field EMF Pollution, Electro-pollution, Electro-smog and Radio-frequency RF pollution; each one another insidious layer of invasive short – micro wave RF permeating every cell of every living thing on the planet; over the course of lifetime exposure…a killing field.
You absolutely must prevent cumulative health effects from radio frequency RF electro pollution as well as power frequency (AC) EMF to reverse cellular effects caused by daily exposure to cell phone, cordless home phone, cell tower down the street or WiFi network exposure.
EarthPulse Sleep on CommandTM pulsed electromagnetic fields are designed to provide better sleep, and an ‘interruptive’ signal thereby protecting and balancing the neurological and endocrine tissues after a full day of RF saturation; while user sleeps.
EMF protection should be employed by urban residents world-wide. Cell phones should always be used in speaker mode and never held to the head. If using wired headset you must shield it as shown here -> shield the headset. Keep handset as far away from body when in active call mode as practical.
Barry Trower former Royal Navy microwave weapons expert warns that female children and embryos of pregnant teachers at schools with WiFi are frying their the only eggs they’ll ever carry. Peer reviewed animal studies point toward high levels of miscarriage and birth defects of those eggs when fertilized 10 or 20 years from now. WiFi is a delayed soft-kill / eugenics program. High enough degree of accuracy if you’ve got a female child in a WiFi school, and want healthy grandchildren, you need to take action. Homeschooling and wiring your home computer network is the only sane thing to do.
Free Report: Why We Don’t Sleep Well Anymore; Sleep and RF fields
California Medical Association
House of Delegates Resolution Wireless Standards Reevaluation 2014
PASSED (Resolution 107- 14)
CMA 2014 HOD Resolutions Adopted
Date Adopted Dec 7, 2014
Resolved 1 That CMA supports efforts to reevaluate microwave safety exposure levels associated with wireless communication devices, including consideration of adverse non-thermal biologic and health effects from non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation used in wireless communications; and be it further
Resolved 2 That CMA support efforts to implement new safety exposure limits for wireless devices to levels that do not cause human or environmental harm based on scientific research.
CALIFORNIA MEDICAL ASSOCIATION HOUSE OF DELEGATES 2014
Wireless Communications Public Safety Standards Reevaluation
Introduced by Cindy Lee Russell, M.D. AND Ken Yew, M.D.
Whereas there are over 6 billion active cell phones worldwide and dependence of wireless communication networks is rapidly expanding including cell phones, cell towers, wireless routers for home use, medical devices and utility smart meters; and (1)
Whereas scientists are increasingly identifying EMF from wireless devices as a new form of environmental pollution with a growing body of peer reviewed scientific evidence finding significant adverse health and biologic effects on living organisms with exposure to low levels of non-ionizing microwaves currently approved and used in wireless communication, and
Whereas peer reviewed research has demonstrated adverse biological effects of wireless EMF including single and double stranded DNA breaks, creation of reactive oxygen species, immune dysfunction, cognitive processing effects, stress protein synthesis in the brain, altered brain development, sleep and memory disturbances, ADHD, abnormal behavior, sperm dysfunction, and brain tumors; and (2-55)
Whereas there is a long latency period of years to decades to study and identify adverse health effects such as brain cancer, neurodegenerative damage and autism; and
Whereas children’s brains are developmentally immature until adolescence, their skulls are thinner and the brain is considerably more vulnerable to toxin exposure , and (23,24)
Whereas the World Health Organization in 2011 designated wireless communications including cell phones to be a possible carcinogenic, and (63)
Whereas many scientists, researchers, public health officials and agencies conclude that wireless electromagnetic frequency (EMF) standards established by the Federal Communications Commission are outdated as they are based only on heat effects which damage to the organism and not biological effects of non –ionizing EMF microwave radiation which are scientifically demonstrated at levels hundreds of times less than current safety exposure limits and thus current standards are inadequate to protect public health; and (49-51)(57)
Whereas the American Academy of Pediatrics in 2013 has asked for reassessment of exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields limits and policies that protect children’s health and well-being throughout their lifetimes and reflect current use patterns (58)
RESOLVED; that the CMA understands that existing public safety limits for microwave EMF devices are outdated and inadequate to protect public health thus endorses efforts of the Federal Communications Commission to reevaluate its safety standards to include consideration of adverse non thermal biologic and health effects from non ionizing electromagnetic radiation used in wireless communications; and be it further
RESOLVED; that the CMA supports efforts to implement microwave safety exposure limits to levels that do not cause human or environmental harm based on scientific research, and be it further
RESOLVED; that the CMA set up a task force to determine adequate precautionary recommendations for the use of cell phones and wireless devices for schools and children
References Wireless Communications Public Safety Standards Re-evaluation:
1) More People Have Cell Phones Than Toilets, U.N. Study Shows. Time. March 25, 2013.
2) Acute low-intensity microwave exposure increases DNA single-strand breaks in rat brain cells. Lai H, Singh, NP Bioelectromagnetics 1995;16(3):207-10 WEB
3) Behavioral Effects of Microwaves. Neurobehavioral Toxicology: 1980
Spring;2(1): 49-58 Sern S.
4) Microwave Radiation Absorption: Behavioral Effects. Health Physiology: 1991
Jul;6(1):29-40 D’Andrea JA.
5) Nerve Cell Damage in Mammalian Brain after Exposure to Microwaves from GSM Mobile Phones. Safford L. Environmental Health Perspectives Volume 111, Number 7, June 2003
6) Gender specific effects of broad-band electromagnetic field exposure on mice (Mus musculus). Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part A: Toxic/Hazardous Substances and Environmental Engineering. Volume 35, Issue 3, 2000.
7) Electromagnetic Fields and DNA Damage. Phillips J. Pathophysiology 16 (2009) 79-88.
8) Single and double-strand DNA breaks in rat brain cells after acute exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation. Lai H, Singh NP, Int J Radiat Biol 69(4):513-521, 1996.
10) Long Term Exposure to Microwave Radiation Provokes Cancer Growth: Evidences from Radars and Mobile Communication Systems. Kyrylenko S. Experimental Oncology. March 2011.
11) ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS: Conference, Hearing Call Up Cell Phone Use. Environ Health Perspect. Nov 2009; 117(11): A486.
12) EMF’s and DNA Effects: Potential Mechanism Elucidated-Science Selections. Hood E. Environmental Health Perspectives, May 2004.
13) Association between vestibular schwannomas and mobile phone use. Moon S. Tumour Biol. Jan 2014; 35(1): 581–587.
14) Long-term use of cellular phones and brain tumors: increased risk associated with use for > or =10 years. Hardell L, Carlsberg M. Occupational Environmental Medicine 2007, Sept; 64(9):626-32
15) Meta-analysis of long-term mobile phone use and the association with brain tumors. Hardell L International Journal of Oncology. May 2008 vol 32 Number 5.
16) Cell phone Use and Acoustic Neuroma: The Need for Standardized Questionaires and access to Industry Data. Surgical Neurology. Volume 72, issue 3, pages 216-222 (Sept 2009) Yueh-Ying Han.
17) Exposure to Wireless Phone Emissions and Serum Bets-Trace Proteins. Hardell L. Soderqvist F. International Journal Molecular Medicine. 2010 August; 26(2):301-306.
18) Mobile Phone Use and the Risk for Malignant Brain Tumors: A Case Control Study on Deceased Cases and Controls . Hardell L, Carlsberg M, Neuroepidemiology: 2010 June 15;35(2): 109-114.
19) Case-control study of the association between malignant brain tumours diagnosed between 2007 and 2009 and mobile and cordless phone use. Hardell L . Int J Oncol. 2013 Dec;43(6):1833-45.
20) Mobile Phones, Cordless Phones and the Risk for Brain Tumors. Hardell L, Carlberg M. International Journal of Oncology, 2009 Jul;35(1):5-17 PMID: 19513546
21) Oxidative damage in chemical teratogenesis. Wells PG . Mutat Res. 1997 Dec 12;396(1-2):65-78.
22) Swedish review strengthens grounds for concluding that radiation from cellular and cordless phones is a probable human carcinogen. Dr. Devra Davis.
Pathophysiology. Volume 20, issue 2, Pages 123–129, April 2013
23) Critical periods of vulnerability for the developing nervous system: evidence from humans and animal models. Environ Health Perspect. Rice D. 108(suppl 3):511–533 (2000).
24) Critical periods of vulnerability for the developing nervous system: evidence from humans and animal models. Environ Health Perspect. Rice D. 108(suppl 3):511–533 (2000).
25) Electromagnetic noise inhibits radiofrequency radiation-induced DNA damage and reactive oxygen species increase in human lens epithelial cells. Yao K . Mol Vis. 2008 May 19;14:964-9. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18509546
26) Neuronal Death and Oxidative Stress in the Developing Brain. Chrysanthy Ikonomidou. ANTIOXIDANTS & REDOX SIGNALING Volume 00, Number 0, 2011.
27) Reactive oxygen species elevation and recovery in Drosophila bodies and ovaries following short-term and long-term exposure to DECT base EMF. Manta AK . Electromagn Biol Med. 2014 Jun;33(2):11831. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23781995
28) Protective effects of melatonin and caffeic acid phenethyl ester against retinal oxidative stress in long-term use of mobile phone: a comparative study. Ozguner F . Mol Cell Biochem. 2006 Jan;282(1-2):83-8. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16317515
29) Autism-relevant social abnormalities in mice exposed perinatally to extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24970316
30) Drosophila oogenesis as a bio-marker responding to EMF sources. Margaritis LH . Electromagn Biol Med. 2014 Sep;33(3):165-89. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23915130
31) Exposure to 1800 MHz radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation induces oxidative DNA base damage in a mouse spermatocyte-derived cell line. Liu C . Toxicol Lett. 2013 Mar 27;218(1):2-9. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23333639
32) [Metabolic changes in cells under electromagnetic radiation of mobile communication systems]. Iakimenko. IL.Ukr Biokhim Zh. 2011 Mar-Apr;83(2):20-8. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21851043
33) Non-thermal activation of the hsp27/p38MAPK stress pathway by mobile phone radiation in human endothelial cells: molecular mechanism for cancer- and blood-brain barrier-related effects. Leszczynski D . Differentiation. 2002 May;70(2-3):120-9. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12076339
34) Effect of 900 MHz radiofrequency radiation on oxidative stress in rat brain and serum. Bilgici B . Electromagn Biol Med. 2013 Mar;32(1):20-9. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23301880
35) Behavior and memory evaluation of Wistar rats exposed to 1·8 GHz radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation. Júnior LC . Neurol Res.2014 Sep;36(9):800-3. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24620965
36) Effect of radio-frequency electromagnetic radiations (RF-EMR) on passive avoidance behaviour and hippocampal morphology in Wistar rats. Narayanan SN . Ups J Med Sci. 2010 May;115(2):91-6. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20095879
37) Analysis of emotionality and locomotion in radio-frequency electromagnetic radiation exposed rats. Narayanan SN . Neurol Sci. 2013 Jul;34(7):1117-24. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22976773
38) Evaluation of oxidant stress and antioxidant defense in discrete brain regions of rats exposed to 900 MHz radiation. Bratisl Lek Listy. 2014;115(5):260-6. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25174055
39) Fetal Radiofrequency Radiation Exposure From 800-1900 Mhz-Rated Cellular Telephones Affects Neurodevelopment and Behavior in Mice. Aldid, T.Nature. Scientific Reports 2, Article number: 312. Feb 18, 2013. http://www.nature.com/srep/2012/120315/srep00312/full/srep00312.html
40) Cell phone radiation exposure on brain and associated biological systems. Kesari KK . Indian J Exp Biol. 2013 Mar;51(3):187-200. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23678539
41) Disturbance of the immune system by electromagnetic fields-A potentially underlying cause for cellular damage and tissue repair reduction which could lead to disease and impairment. Johansson O . Pathophysiology. 2009 Aug;16(2-3):157-77. Epub 2009 Apr 23.
42) Cell phone use and behavioural problems in young children. Divan HA , . J Epidemiol Community Health. 2012 Jun;66(6):524-9. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21138897
43) Prenatal and postnatal exposure to cell phone use and behavioral problems in children. Divan HA . Epidemiology. 2008 Jul;19(4):523-9. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18467962
44) Maternal cell phone and cordless phone use during pregnancy and behaviour problems in 5-year-old children. Guxens M . J Epidemiol Community Health. 2013 May;67(5):432-8.
45) Radio frequency electromagnetic radiation (RF-EMR) from GSM (0.9/1.8GHz) mobile phones induces oxidative stress and reduces sperm motility in rats. Mailankot M . Clinics (Sao Paulo). 2009;64(6):561-5 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19578660
46) Effects of the exposure to mobile phones on male reproduction: a review of the literature. La Vignera S . J Androl. 2012 May-Jun;33(3):350-6. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21799142
47) Effects of radiofrequency electromagnetic waves (RF-EMW) from cellular phones on human ejaculated semen: an in vitro pilot study. Agarwal A . Fertil Steril. 2009 Oct;92(4):1318-25. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18804757
48) Bioinitiative 2012. http://www.bioinitiative.org/conclusions/
49) Autism and EMF/RFR? Plausibility of a Pathophysiological Link-Part I. Pathophysiology Volume 20, Issue 3 , 191-209, June 2013. Herbert M, Sage C (2013) .
50) Autism and EMF/RFR? Plausibility of a Pathophysiological Link-Part II. Pathophysiology Volume 20, Issue 3 , 211-234, June 2013. Herbert M, Sage C (2013)
51) BioInitiative Report: A Rationale for Biologically-based Public Exposure Standards for Electromagnetic Radiation. December 31, 2012. BioInitiative Working Group, Cindy Sage and David O. Carpenter. http://www.bioinitiative.org/
52) Epidemiological Evidence for a Health Risk from Mobile Phone Base Stations.
International Journal of Occupational Environmental Health: 16-3, Jul/Sep 2010, p263-267. Khurana V, Hardell L .
53) Shallow Minds: How the Internet and Wi–Fi in Schools Can Affect Learning. Cindy Lee Russell, MD. Oct 2013 issue SCCMA Bulletin.
for full references
54) Autism Rising Part 1. Dr. Cindy Russell. May/June SCCMA Bulletin 2014
55) Autism Rising Part 2 . Dr. Cindy Russell. SCMA Bulletin 2014
56) Scientific panel on electromagnetic field health risks: consensus points, recommendations, and rationales. Fragopoulou A . Rev Environ Health. 2010 Oct-Dec;25(4):307-17.
57) Letter American Academy of Pediatrics to FDA on “Reassessment of Exposure to Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields Limits and Policies” published in the Federal Register on June 4, 2013. http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7520941318
58) Wired vs Wireless in Classrooms. Letter to Los Angeles Unified School District. Feb 2013 from Martha Herbert, Assistant Professor Pediatric Neurology, Harvard Medical School.
59) The precautionary principle in environmental science. D Kriebel . Environ Health Perspect. Sep 2001; 109(9): 871–876. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1240435/
60) Environmental Working Group Cell Phone Report
WATCH THESE VIDEOS TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE INSIDIOUS NATURE AND NEED FOR PROTECTION FROM EMF CAUSED BY YOUR SMART PHONE AND WIFI
THE MOST IMPORTANT EMF VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE;
PART 1 OF 13
In this video Bennett calls smart meters an extinction level event
PEMF vs EMF: Why one heals and one can kill
(A short video that gets to the very heart of the matter)
EMF Protection Articles:
To read the original source, use Pubmed and search for Title of the citation
Scary video summary of the very long BioInitiative report by Cindy Sage of BioInitiative Working Group
PLoS One. 2014 Oct 23;9(10):e110825. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0110825. eCollection 2014.
Occupational electromagnetic field exposures associated with sleep quality: a cross-sectional study.
Liu H1, Chen G2, Pan Y1, Chen Z1, Jin W1, Sun C2, Chen C2, Dong X3, Chen K4, Xu Z2, Zhang S1, Yu Y1.
Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2014 Oct 16;11(10):10790-805. doi: 10.3390/ijerph111010790.
Decreased survival of glioma patients with astrocytoma grade IV (glioblastoma multiforme) associated with long-term use of mobile and cordless phones.
Carlberg M1, Hardell L2.
Int J Dev Neurosci. 2014 Oct;37:58-64. doi: 10.1016/j.ijdevneu.2014.06.010. Epub 2014 Jun 23.
Autism-relevant social abnormalities in mice exposed perinatally to extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields.
Alsaeed I1, Al-Somali F1, Sakhnini L2, Aljarallah OS1, Hamdan RM1, Bubishate SA1, Sarfaraz ZK1, Kamal A3.
J Radiat Res. 2014 Oct 30. pii: rru097. [Epub ahead of print]
Effects of fetal microwave radiation exposure on offspring behavior in mice.
Zhang Y1, Li Z1, Gao Y2, Zhang C1.
Exp Toxicol Pathol. 2014 Sep;66(7):345-50. doi: 10.1016/j.etp.2014.05.001. Epub 2014 May 29.
Electromagnetic fields promote severe and unique vascular calcification in an animal model of ectopic calcification.
Shuvy M1, Abedat S2, Beeri R2, Valitzki M2, Stein Y3, Meir K4, Lotan C2.
Indian J Exp Biol. 2014 Sep;52(9):890-7.
Effect of electromagnetic irradiation produced by 3G mobile phone on male rat reproductive system in a simulated scenario.
Kumar S, Nirala JP, Behari J, Paulraj R.
Int J Biometeorol. 2014 Sep;58(7):1657-63. doi: 10.1007/s00484-013-0771-7. Epub 2013 Dec 20.
Impact of 900 MHz electromagnetic field exposure on main male reproductive hormone levels: a Rattus norvegicus model.
Sepehrimanesh M1, Saeb M, Nazifi S, Kazemipour N, Jelodar G, Saeb S.
Electromagn Biol Med. 2014 Aug 28:1-8. [Epub ahead of print]
The effects of prenatal exposure to a 900-MHz electromagnetic field on the 21-day-old male rat heart.
Türedi S1, Hancı H, Topal Z, Unal D, Mercantepe T, Bozkurt I, Kaya H, Odacı E.
Biotech Histochem. 2014 Aug 27:1-9. [Epub ahead of print]
Pathological effects of prenatal exposure to a 900 MHz electromagnetic field on the 21-day-old male rat kidney.
Odacı E1, Unal D, Mercantepe T, Topal Z, Hancı H, Türedi S, Erol H, Mungan S, Kaya H, Colakoğlu S.
J Formos Med Assoc. 2014 Aug 9. pii: S0929-6646(14)00207-1. doi: 10.1016/j.jfma.2014.07.002. [Epub ahead of print]
Mobile phone use and health symptoms in children.
Chiu CT1, Chang YH2, Chen CC3, Ko MC4, Li CY5.
Environ Int. 2014 Aug;69:51-7. doi: 10.1016/j.envint.2014.04.012. Epub 2014 May 7.
Residential proximity to electromagnetic field sources and birth weight: Minimizing residual confounding using multiple imputation and propensity score matching.
de Vocht F1, Lee B2.
Electromagn Biol Med. 2014 Jun;33(2):118-31. doi: 10.3109/15368378.2013.791991. Epub 2013 Jun 19.
Reactive oxygen species elevation and recovery in Drosophila bodies and ovaries following short-term and long-term exposure to DECT base EMF.
Manta AK1, Stravopodis DJ, Papassideri IS, Margaritis LH.
Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2014 Jan-Mar;58(1):100-3.
Mobile usage and sleep patterns among medical students.
Yogesh S, Abha S, Priyanka S.
J Membr Biol. 2013 Dec;246(12):869-75. doi: 10.1007/s00232-013-9597-9. Epub 2013 Oct 9.
Recent reports of Wi-Fi and mobile phone-induced radiation on oxidative stress and reproductive signaling pathways in females and males.
Nazıroğlu M1, Yüksel M, Köse SA, Özkaya MO.
Mobiles linked to disturbed sleep Using a mobile phone before going to bed could stop you getting a decent night’s sleep, research suggests.
Clin Biochem. 2012 Jan;45(1-2):157-61. doi: 10.1016/j.clinbiochem.2011.11.006. Epub 2011 Nov 27.
How does long term exposure to base stations and mobile phones affect human hormone profiles?
Eskander EF, Estefan SF, Abd-Rabou AA.
OBJECTIVES:This study is concerned with assessing the role of exposure to radio frequencyradiation (RFR) emitted either from mobiles or base stations and its relations with human’s hormone profiles.DESIGN AND METHODS:All volunteers’ samples were collected for hormonal analysis.RESULTS:This study showed significant decrease in volunteers’ ACTH, cortisol, thyroid hormones, prolactin for young females, and testosterone levels.CONCLUSION:The present study revealed that high RFR effects on pituitary-adrenal axis.
BBC on Wireless Masts and WiFi
For the latest wireless safety news updates visit;
https://www.microwavenews.com/ Will wearable Internet be as harmful as cigarettes?
https://www.thermoguy.com/emfeducation.html Smartgrid dangers you probably hadn’t considered
Pathophysiology. 2009 Aug;16(2-3):71-8. doi: 10.1016/j.pathophys.2009.01.006. Epub 2009 Mar 5.
Electromagnetic fields stress living cells.
Blank M, Goodman R.
Source: Department of Physiology, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA.
Electromagnetic fields (EMF), in both ELF (extremely low frequency) and radio frequency (RF) ranges, activate the cellular stress response, a protective mechanism that induces the expression of stress response genes, e.g., HSP70, and increased levels of stress proteins, e.g., hsp70. The 20 different stress protein families are evolutionarily conserved and act as ‘chaperones’ in the cell when they ‘help’ repair and refold damaged proteins and transport them across cell membranes. Induction of the stress response involves activation of DNA, and despite the large difference in energy between ELF and RF, the same cellular pathways respond in both frequency ranges. Specific DNA sequences on the promoter of the HSP70 stress gene are responsive to EMF, and studies with model biochemical systems suggest that EMF could interact directly with electrons in DNA. While low energy EMF interacts with DNA to induce the stress response, increasing EMF energy in the RF range can lead to breaks in DNA strands. It is clear that in order to protect living cells, EMF safety limits must be changed from the current thermal standard, based on energy, to one based on biological responses that occur long before the threshold for thermal changes.
Robert O. Becker M.D. (1923 – 2008) The father of modern electromedicine and first vocal advocate against electropollution.
Are You Allergic to Wireless Internet? Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity Syndrome (EHS) is a condition in which people are highly sensitive to electromagnetic fields. In an area such as a wireless hotspot, they experience pain, muscle twitch or other symptoms.
CELL PHONE HAZARDS – THE EVIDENCE IS IN By William Thomas
Brain Res. 2010 Jan 22;1311:189-96. doi: 10.1016/j.brainres.2009.10.062. Epub 2009 Oct 30.
Xu S, Zhou Z, Zhang L, Yu Z, Zhang W, Wang Y, Wang X, Li M, Chen Y, Chen C, He M, Zhang G, Zhong M.
Department of Occupational Health, Third Military Medical University, No 30 Gaotanyan Street, Shapingba District, Chongqing 400038, People’s Republic of China.
P Eleuteri AM et al, (2009) 50
Hz extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields enhance protein carbonyl groups content in cancer cells: effects on proteasomal systems
J Biomed Biotechnol. 2009;2009:834239. Epub 2009 Aug 5
Electromagnetic fields are an assessed cause of prolonging free radicals lifespan. This study was carried out to investigate the influence of extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields on protein oxidation and on the 20S proteasome functionality, the complex responsible for the degradation of oxidized proteins. Caco 2 cells were exposed, for 24-72 hours, to 1 mT, 50 Hz electromagnetic fields. The treatment induced a time-dependent increase both in
cell growth and in protein oxidation, more evident in the presence of TPA, while no changes in cell viability were detected. Exposing the cells to 50 Hz electromagnetic fields caused a global activation of the 20S proteasome catalytic components, particularly evident at 72 hours exposure and in the presence of TPA. The finding that EGCG, a natural antioxidant compound, counteracted the field-related pro-oxidant effects demonstrates that the increased proteasome activity was due to an enhancement in intracellular free radicals. This is a relatively high magnetic field exposure, certainly a few orders of magnitude higher than the general public will ever be exposed to in daily life, but it’s also supportive evidence of biological effects of ELF electromagnetic fields below ICNIRP guidance levels.
The Radiation Poisoning Of America by Amy Worthington
Global Research, October 9, 2007 – Idaho Observer – 2007-10-07
Today in Italy: by AGI on behalf of the Italian Prime Minister’s office
ELECTRO SMOG: NO ANTENNAS ON SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS (AGI) – 12 July 2006 – The Puglia’s regional council, regarding the discussion on the bill for the balance of the budget, approved some standards that modify and update the regional law 5/2002 on electro smog, after a proposal by the environmental councillor Michele Losappio. Among these standards, one forbids antenna systems to emit radio television and mobile telephones in the areas, on the structures, and on the buildings for children and users of a young age and on medical buildings such as hospitals, retirement and rest homes, schools and nursery schools, children’s institutes and parishes. Such modifications complement the legislation with the regulations recently approved by the town council and currently in force.
Radio waves from mobile phones harm body cells and damage DNA in laboratory conditions, according to a new study majority-funded by the European Union, researchers said on Monday. BBC News Dec. 21, 2004
Mobile Phones may Trigger Alzheimer’s disease; BBC February 2003
Killing Fields ARTHUR FIRSTENBERG / The Ecologist v.34, n.5, 1jun04 [See also: Microwaving Our Planet – Arthur Firstenberg / Cellular Phone Taskforce 1997].
See Robert O. Becker and the Council on Wireless Technology Impacts. Other books by Robert O. Becker on the subject of electropollution, electrosmog, EMF pollution. We believe there is correlation between man’s failing health – poor sleep and the proliferation of power frequency, radio and microwave electropollution (electrosmog – EMF pollution). See also Becker RO research bibliography and the studies listed on the sections in the side bar.
Acta Neurol Scand. 2004 Jul;110(1):46-52.
Effects of pulsed electromagnetic fields on cognitive processes – a pilot study on GSM cell phone radiation and cognitive regeneration.
Maier R, Greter SE, Maier N.
Klinik fur Kommunikationsstorungen, Langenbeckstrasse 1, Universitat Mainz, Mainz, Germany. firstname.lastname@example.org
BACKGROUND: Due to the ubiquitous use of cellular phones much has been speculated on secondary effects of electromagnetic irradiation emitted by those. Additionally, several studies have reported vegetative alterations as well as effects on the neuronal and molecular levels in humans. Here, using a psycho-physiological test paradigm, we examined effects of exposure to pulsed electromagnetic fields on cognitive performance.
MATERIALS AND METHODS: In 11 volunteers, we tested cognitive processing under field exposure (GSM standard) and under field-free conditions. To examine the hypothesized effect of pulsed fields, we applied an auditory discrimination task and determined the participant’s current ‘Order Threshold’ value. Following a first test cycle, the volunteers had to relax for 50 min while being, or not, exposed to pulsed electromagnetic fields. Subsequently, the test was repeated. Data acquired before and after the resting phase were compared from both experimental conditions.
RESULTS: We found that nine of the 11 test participants (81.8%) showed worse results in their auditory discrimination performance upon field exposure as compared with control conditions. Group data comparison revealed a statistical significance of P = 0.0105. CONCLUSION: We could show that the participants’ cognitive performance was impaired after exposure to pulsed electromagnetic fields (GSM microwave frequency). With regard to this finding, we recommend that the use of cellular phones should be restricted generally and in particular in respect of physical hazard of high-risk groups, e.g. elderly, children and ill people. empasis added.
See complete EMF Protection, RF and Cellular Microwave peer-reviewed study bibliography immediately below.
All urban areas of the planet contain layer, upon layer, upon layer of electromagnetic pollution.
- power frequency 50-60 Hz fields
- radio and satellite
- GHz wireless networks in the workplace
- cellular microwave radiation
- brand new urban, wireless internet base stations with 7 times more range than cellular
- local, GHz wireless networks are weak by comparison
Close-field sources of radiation significantly distort the homeostasis of your brain wave and cellular communication system.
- like cell phone and home cordless phones pressed against your head
- non-shielded hard-wired ear bud in your ear (the microwave signal travel up the wire and into your ear canal)
- blue tooth headsets
- lots of co-workers on cell phones in your proximity (same office, train, bus)
- GHz wireless network in your office, down the hall, or on the floors above or below you
- power lines, broadcast towers and base stations in close proximity to home, work, school
- keep in mind geometric proliferation of wireless internet (a very dense signal). see skywire.com
Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy research bibliographies and videos are for informational purposes only and not to be mistaken as promotional material for EarthPulseTM BioMagnetic Field Supplementation / Sleep on CommandTM
Frequency Specific Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy Research: Historically peer reviewed literature finds pulsed magnetic therapy (pulsed electromagnetic field therapy or PEMF therapy) and repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS or TMS) highly effective and absent expected or unexpected adverse reactions. The reason you and your doctors don’t know much about it is because it renders chemical intervention obsolete.Over one thousand pulsed electromagnetic field therapy citations are contained in our research bibliographies, most are linked directly to PubMed a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the U.S. National Institutes of Health.
Dr. Mercola on cell phone safety
Dr. Mae-Wan Ho on cell phone radiation.
Dr. Mercola on EMF (60 Hz. alternating current AC electric and magnetic fields).
The Dangers of EMF Radiation (think of EarthPulse® as a deluxe Shumann wave generator for use here on Earth
Study Shows Migraine Prevalence Tripled in Young Children Doctor’s Guide;
WOODBURY, N.J., Sept. 17, 1996 — The results of a new study revealed that the prevalence of migraine and other headache disorders in children has tripled from 1974 to 1992.
Mobile Phones may Trigger Alzheimer’s disease; February 2003 (from BBC)
By bathing body in pulsating magnetic field of extremely low amplitude and frequency, one can not only overshadow detrimental EMF effects, but reverse them.
Are your mental faculties as sharp as you want them to be?
If you use a cell phone, a prudent person should become familiar with what close field microwave radiation does to your brain.
- A cell phone call consistently raises brain temperature by 1ºC.
- your head doesn’t just feel warm after a long cell call; it is.
- Sleep parameters shown to change due to cell phone simply in STAND-BY mode!
- do not sleep with your cell phone on your bedside table
- A cellular phone call for 20 minutes prior to sleep, delays onset of REM sleep.
- parents who’ve given their children cell phones should take note there is movement to make cell phones illegal to children under 16 y.o. in parts of Europe due to brain development issues.
We have found that EarthPulse kept under your bed or in proximity to your body during work enhances concentration, linear thinking, and greatly reduces fatigue.
EMF Peer Reviewed Research:
PubMed is a search and retrieval system that integrates information from databases at National Center of Biotechnology Information, the National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health. To read the original source, use Pubmed and search for Title of the citation
1: Kumlin T, Iivonen H, Miettinen P, Juvonen A, van Groen T, Puranen L, Pitkaaho R, Juutilainen J, Tanila H.
Mobile phone radiation and the developing brain: behavioral and morphological effects in juvenile rats.
Radiat Res. 2007 Oct;168(4):471-9.
PMID: 17903040 [PubMed – in process]
2: Cinel C, Boldini A, Russo R, Fox E.
Effects of mobile phone electromagnetic fields on an auditory order threshold task.
Bioelectromagnetics. 2007 Sep;28(6):493-6.
PMID: 17492763 [PubMed – in process]
3: Deepinder F, Makker K, Agarwal A.
Cell phones and male infertility: dissecting the relationship.
Reprod Biomed Online. 2007 Sep;15(3):266-70.
PMID: 17854521 [PubMed – in process]
4: Brillaud E, Piotrowski A, de Seze R.
Effect of an acute 900MHz GSM exposure on glia in the rat brain: a time-dependent study.
Toxicology. 2007 Aug 16;238(1):23-33. Epub 2007 May 26.
PMID: 17624651 [PubMed – in process]
5: Schooneveld H.
[Electromagnetic fields: damage to health due to the nocebo effect]
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd. 2007 Jul 7;151(27):1546-7; author reply 1547-8. Dutch. No abstract available.
PMID: 17763818 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
6: Saleh GM, Gauba V, Mitra A, Beckingsale AB, Aziz O, Allen RJ.
Electromagnetic interference by cellular phones with ophthalmic equipment.
Acta Ophthalmol Scand. 2007 May;85(3):345-6. No abstract available.
PMID: 17488470 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
7: Oftedal G, Straume A, Johnsson A, Stovner LJ.
Mobile phone headache: a double blind, sham-controlled provocation study.
Cephalalgia. 2007 May;27(5):447-55. Epub 2007 Mar 14.
PMID: 17359515 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
8: Onnela JP, Saramaki J, Hyvonen J, Szabo G, Lazer D, Kaski K, Kertesz J, Barabasi AL.
Structure and tie strengths in mobile communication networks.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007 May 1;104(18):7332-6. Epub 2007 Apr 24.
PMID: 17456605 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
9: Lewis MB.
Mobile phones are good for you, p<0.36! Observations on Keetley, Wood, Spong and Stough (2006).
Neuropsychologia. 2007 Apr 8;45(7):1580-1.
PMID: 17224164 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
10: Sievert U, Eggert S, Goltz S, Pau HW.
[Effects of electromagnetic fields emitted by cellular phone on auditory and vestibular labyrinth]
Laryngorhinootologie. 2007 Apr;86(4):264-70. Epub 2006 Dec 12. German.
PMID: 17163379 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
11: Minelli TA, Balduzzo M, Milone FF, Nofrate V.
Modeling cell dynamics under mobile phone radiation.
Nonlinear Dynamics Psychol Life Sci. 2007 Apr;11(2):197-218.
PMID: 17355812 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
12: Anderson V, Rowley J.
Measurements of skin surface temperature during mobile phone use.
Bioelectromagnetics. 2007 Feb;28(2):159-62.
PMID: 17080453 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
13: Joubert V, Leveque P, Cueille M, Bourthoumieu S, Yardin C.
No apoptosis is induced in rat cortical neurons exposed to GSM phone fields.
Bioelectromagnetics. 2007 Feb;28(2):115-21.
PMID: 17004238 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
14: Panagopoulos DJ, Chavdoula ED, Nezis IP, Margaritis LH.
Cell death induced by GSM 900-MHz and DCS 1800-MHz mobile telephony radiation.
Mutat Res. 2007 Jan 10;626(1-2):69-78. Epub 2006 Oct 11.
PMID: 17045516 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
15: Wdowiak A, Wdowiak L, Wiktor H.
Evaluation of the effect of using mobile phones on male fertility.
Ann Agric Environ Med. 2007;14(1):169-72.
PMID: 17655195 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
16: Orendacova J, Orendac M, Racekova E, Marsala J.
Neurobiological effects of microwave exposure: a review focused on morphological findings in experimental animals.
Arch Ital Biol. 2007 Jan;145(1):1-12. Review.
PMID: 17274180 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
17: Koester P, Sakowski J, Baumann W, Glock HW, Gimsa J.
A new exposure system for the in vitro detection of GHz field effects on neuronal networks.
Bioelectrochemistry. 2007 Jan;70(1):104-14. Epub 2006 Apr 18.
PMID: 16784899 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
18: Tamasidze AG, Nikolaishvili MI.
[Effect of high-frequency EMF on public health and its neuro-chemical investigations]
Georgian Med News. 2007 Jan;(142):58-60. Russian.
PMID: 17327637 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
19: Lopresto V, Pinto R, De Vita A, Mancini S, Galloni P, Marino C, Ravazzani P, Lovisolo GA.
Exposure setup to study potential adverse effects at GSM 1800 and UMTS frequencies on the auditory systems of rats.
Radiat Prot Dosimetry. 2007;123(4):473-82. Epub 2006 Dec 12.
PMID: 17164273 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
20: Ettelt S, Nolte E, McKee M, Haugen OA, Karlberg I, Klazinga N, Ricciardi W, Teperi J.
Evidence-based policy? The use of mobile phones in hospital.
J Public Health (Oxf). 2006 Dec;28(4):299-303. Epub 2006 Oct 27. Review.
PMID: 17071816 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
21: Erogul O, Oztas E, Yildirim I, Kir T, Aydur E, Komesli G, Irkilata HC, Irmak MK, Peker AF.
Effects of electromagnetic radiation from a cellular phone on human sperm motility: an in vitro study.
Arch Med Res. 2006 Oct;37(7):840-3.
PMID: 16971222 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
22: Gurisik E, Warton K, Martin DK, Valenzuela SM.
An in vitro study of the effects of exposure to a GSM signal in two human cell lines: monocytic U937 and neuroblastoma SK-N-SH.
Cell Biol Int. 2006 Oct;30(10):793-9. Epub 2006 Jun 30.
PMID: 16877012 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
23: Khalil S, Nunez DA.
Do mobile ‘phones have a detrimental impact on auditory function?
J Laryngol Otol. 2006 Oct;120(10):822-6. Epub 2006 May 15. Review.
PMID: 16700958 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
24: Kim SC, Nam KC, Kim DW.
Estimation of relative exposure levels for cellular phone users using a neural network.
Bioelectromagnetics. 2006 Sep;27(6):440-4.
PMID: 16724320 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
25: Khiat A, Boulanger Y, Breton G.
Monitoring the effects of mobile phone use on the brain by proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
Int J Radiat Biol. 2006 Sep;82(9):681-5.
PMID: 17050481 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
26: Sanchez S, Masuda H, Billaudel B, Haro E, Anane R, Leveque P, Ruffie G, Lagroye I, Veyret B.
Effect of GSM-900 and -1800 signals on the skin of hairless rats. II: 12-week chronic exposures.
Int J Radiat Biol. 2006 Sep;82(9):675-80.
PMID: 17050480 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
27: Masuda H, Sanchez S, Dulou PE, Haro E, Anane R, Billaudel B, Leveque P, Veyret B.
Effect of GSM-900 and -1800 signals on the skin of hairless rats. I: 2-hour acute exposures.
Int J Radiat Biol. 2006 Sep;82(9):669-74.
PMID: 17050479 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
28: Ferreri F, Curcio G, Pasqualetti P, De Gennaro L, Fini R, Rossini PM.
Mobile phone emissions and human brain excitability.
Ann Neurol. 2006 Aug;60(2):188-96.
PMID: 16802289 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
29: Regel SJ, Negovetic S, Roosli M, Berdinas V, Schuderer J, Huss A, Lott U, Kuster N, Achermann P.
UMTS base station-like exposure, well-being, and cognitive performance.
Environ Health Perspect. 2006 Aug;114(8):1270-5.
PMID: 16882538 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
this concludes our bibliography on EMF protection and the detrimental biological effects of EMF pollution